<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Tuesday, July 25, 2006
    4 Minutes { freed on 10:57 PM

    My Version ... Sometimes you just gotta come creative


    These are MY 4 minutes.


    Hold Up, Slow Down - Listen Give Me 10 minutes.... Give me 5 minutes before you leave. You took this long so you can just give me these last 4 minutes 'cause you can't leave without me speaking my peace.

    You never know - what I have to say could change your mind. And you might be putting something to the side that is meant to be.

    Pardon me if im talking fast
    and stumbling all over my words
    I heard you were leaving out
    I Thought I'd be the one to come first.


    Because ...


    She could never be
    half as good as me, let me show you (wait, you already know)
    you know exactly what I mean -
    cause im the real thing,
    and I have to have you.
    Im here and been here by your side
    waited before you day and night
    and I cant understand why,
    you're not my man


    because....


    She don't understand you like I do
    And she'll never make love to you like I do
    I can show you 'bout a real love
    And I can promise anything that I do,
    will be to satisfy you.


    I truly Believe ...


    God made no mistakes
    When He sheltered me with your heart.
    There's no safer place than to be in love
    And here I will stand
    And I will never ever leave you!


    See the time is now....


    for you to realize what's going down.
    Why put up with this when you know I would be
    more than happy for you to be with me?
    What ever it is I promise I'll be,
    what ever pleases you ill do it times 2
    I'm taking her spot cause she has no clue!


    So...


    When you hear me talking, what you think?
    When you looking into my eyes, what you see?
    I know you aint trying be my man.
    What do you think about us being friends, making plans?
    To be everything we want to be.
    Making our dreams turn reality.
    I'm digging everything you are and I'm wondering if we will be?


    Did You know ...


    I've never been touched (the way YOU touch me)
    I've never been kissed (the way YOU kiss me)
    I never knew it felt (the way YOU make me feel)
    I never knew a love like this
    What you got - Them others don't, 'cause you're the one I want
    You make me hot, them others don't
    'Cause baby you're the one I love!


    And there is ...

    no telling' what we could grow to
    Let it be known, I told you already
    I'll be there for whatever you go through, my love's true.


    Yeah...


    I've done things in my past
    I thought this love would last
    but I can't let you go baby
    your my everything *avie
    the reason I smile and the reason I talk baby,
    the reason I breathe
    You're only one for me!
    You cant go through with this
    If you leave me my life wont exist
    Cause I'm more than in love with you
    and that's my word!!


    Cause There's ....


    I think its about time that I make you mine.
    To find another like you will be a lifetime


    Do you remember ...


    The way destiny led you to me
    It makes me feel like life is now complete


    But...


    Don't leave, cuz I really wanna love you
    So what do you wanna do,
    I gotta be with you


    Because ....


    Since you came inside my life
    You've givin me the best in you everyday and night


    So promise....


    that you'll never leave?!
    You never say this is the end
    and you'll spend your life with me


    All You have to do is....


    figure out how do to let go when you've Loved her for so long
    With intentions good was all she ever had,
    You've given her all that you could


    7 Last words
    Don't Let Real Love Pass You By




    R&B Isn't Dead!!!
    My 4 Minutes in the words of Keyshia Cole (We Could Be), Anthony Hamilton (Can't Let Go), P Diddy R. Kelly (Satisfy you), Avant (4 Minutes), Boys II Men, Alica Keys Goodbye, Donell Jones (Don't Leave), Keke Wyatt (Nothing In This World), Ginuwine (Love You More)


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States