<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, July 31, 2006
    Ahhhh A Wonderful Day { freed on 9:31 PM

    What a good day. I did nothing but RELAX!!


    Considering I wake up late when I don't have anything to do and I stayed up late last night watching Bridezillas and the rest of Wild Wedding Sunday on WE (Womans Entertainment Channel)since I missed it last night. Even after all that late night channel surfing I woke up early this morning (well early for me) at about 7am and finished folding and washing my laundry. When I woke up and rolled out of bed I saw three air baloons outside my window. They looked so pretty. What a way to wake up.

    Speaking of Bridezillas Ooooo what a good episode. I wonder if there are any addicts to wedding reality shows like me *hehe* I loooove A wedding story on TLC, Bridezillas, Platinum Weddings on WE, and Whos Wedding Is it Anyway on the Style channel. There are more to mention but I wont bore you lol. Such joyous occasions Weddings are. The union of two! I would love to plan or wedding two in my future. My mother says I'm sick because I could tell you everything from who I want to make my dress (Jim Hjelm Couture) to what jeweler I want my ring from (Scott Kay). Every girl dreams and I am just one of the millions of females who have had the dream to be happily married since birth lol.
    I've always wanted a huge elaborate outdoor wedding but someone special has opened my eyes to the joys of simplicity. It def'ly must be outside though 'cause I love the outdoors - especially the beach!! Something simple yet elegant and surrounded by family will make me happy. Marriage isn't something you get into with anyone or even think about with just anyone so whether Im 20 or 27 it doesn't much matter to me when it happens as long as I'm happy and In love! Ahhhhhh ...

    Anyway sorry for rambling again *hehe*

    After I was finished watching the hot air baloons go by I did some crunches and hopped into the shower. A long cold one since at 8 o'clock in the morning it was already 85 degrees. **Blah** I hate it being sooo hot. I'd like for there to at least be a breeze. D you weren't lying when you said it was going to be a hot summer.


    As the afternoon rolled around I went out to take some pics of my little baby cat lol. She's far from little but thats my baby so I'll call her what I want lol. I took tons because I knew that though all the bad ones where she was moving and playing around, not looking, and sniffing around I would catch a few beautiful ones and I did. I posted some of them earlier but here's a few more. Her eyes are so intense and she's usually cooperative with me except for the times when she just wants to play.

    I was only on the phone for a little bit today so I had tons of me time. Time to write, time to think, time to organize myself. I was going to go swimming but I got a little lazy. Maybe later lol.

    It's about nine thirty now and I just finished updating more of my Myspace page (Beam me up!!) and creating my very first animated gif file. How do you like? It was pretty easy and Iplan on doing more and more complicated ones with video and what not. It's one of my pictures on myspace now so we'll see what kind of ♥ it gets.


    Well I'm off to take another cold shower before bed **grrrr** this heat is killing me. Not working late tommorow so I'll be back on tommorow night.

    Toodles...
    ♥ The Mizz's


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States