<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Thursday, July 20, 2006
    It's So HOT { freed on 4:54 PM

    YaY!! New pic. I changed each of these pics to seem retro looking. I think they look pretty cool. I relly only like it because of my eye brows lol. I've been pulling my hair back lately because it's just soooo damn hot! I swear the past few days it's been in the upper 90's. Blah - the result of that is fifty million freezing cold showers and being absolutely drained of any energy that you have mustered up being so hot.
    I love Florida but being at my parents house my father has been refusing to put on the AC for the last few days. Talking about getting no sleep. :(
    I laugh because he acts like the father from Everybody Hates Chris sometimes lol. He says we can't afford AC so the only time he puts it on is when there's company. I pray to God everyday that someone will call to stop by lol.


    Other than that things have been pretty normal.
    Me and my girl Tiffanie just got home from a place called The Green Iguana!! Yummy - good food. I had some coconut scrimps (yes I did say scrimps lol). It was Latin nights so all the mamis and papi's showed up and showed out :) Everyone was all dressed and greatfully we got in before it got completely packed out. They were playing all the good reggeton songs and everyone was having a good time. Plus - there was food, that's about all I need for me to be happy :)

    I have a strong feeling that some CRAZY crap is about to jump off. I see some sobb story comming from my way. Yall just mark my word I almost guarentee that you'll be reading about some nonsense sometimes soon - just mark my word.

    I want to go to bed but #1 it's too hot to sleep #2 i'm more than up from being up in the place with all the music #3 i have way too much on my mind #4 keyshia cole and me are jammin' in my room right now. (((*sings* I can't understand why you're not my man -- but I should be your girl)))

    I feel like switching up my Myspace page again but I have bigger things on my plate. I just found a space online. I have finnaly bought my own domain and found a host. The place is going to be called PoeticRapture. It's going to take me a while to get it done 'cause there are a lot of things I have absolutely NO clue about. So anyone that knows anything about web development and all that good stuff please write me 'cause I need HELP big time!!!

    I had another great idea as well. A most wonderful writer friend has given me a twist to put on the story that I have been writing. It can go so much better this way. I really can't wait for everyone to read it. I should def'ly put together the synopsis so you all can tell me what you think. I'll do that as soon as possible: Promise.

    Im off to check my Myspace!! Laterz




    .Nite.
    -Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States