<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Friday, July 21, 2006
    .Looking Forword. { freed on 3:01 PM

    What dod I tell you all? I told you things were damn near doomed. I know just about everyone knows nothing of what Im talking about but Im still going to talk about it because it's about the only thing that will mak me feel even half way better right now.

    I refuse to put myself out there for any damn body anymore. Im through Im finished and I've had enough. I don't get shit out of it so what's the point. Remember when I told yall Im going to Improvise - well It's time to make that move. Now is the time to Improvise.
    Im going to sit back and let shit ride 'cause right about now that's the only way to do things. And when all my shit is together and I have (almost) everything I want we'll see how folks will be feeling when I put everyone else on hold and do my DAMN THING.

    I ready to put everyone elses feelings aside and DO FOR ME and me ONLY. I've been dumb for long enough.


    Any objections - Please step up and take me on. And while you're thinking of a way to take me on, please someone let me know how it is possible for friends in love to co-exist as friends?! It's impossible I know but please someone co sign.

    Anyway sorry for blabbing but it's theraputic for me to write down my feelings. Something about it makes me feel soooo much better.

    I was up pretty late last night - I did some research on how to use my server. Since my dumb ass went along and got anxious again and went ahead and got a Lenux server. Oh well - my luck; Ill get over and make the best of it. As I must do with everything.

    I've been at my picture taking finest lately. I took this one last week and never put it up. It was sooo much more beautiful in person - but as usual I was by myself so you'll have to see it through my lens. Pictures are so powerful! They capture what will become our past and preserve it for the future and I love that.


    Signing out but I know Ill be back
    Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States