<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, July 10, 2006
    Me Time { freed on 5:43 PM

    I'm sitting here as I have been for the past few days. Shrek 2 is on and Im enjoying every second of it! Me time os always great!! I've been watching movies non stop since I had a few days off from work.

    I've worked on changing up my myspace page a little bit and cleaning up my comp. I have so much random crap on here it's rediculous. It seems like I save everything. More than anything my space is taken up by music and photos. I have thousands upon thousands of media files on my computer. Movies, music, TV shows, and tons of pictures.

    Speaking of computers I got my own personla copy of Adobe Illustrator and I've been messing with vectoring any good picture I can find. I've been working on a picture of Megan Good for a few days now. The only thing that is proving more difficult than anything else is her eyes. Damn those eyes lol. I'm going to keep working on it though. It's looking pretty good for my first attempt. Plus I have the help of the graphic extrodenair (and still learning) T1.
    For those of you who aren't quite graphic literate a vector or vexel is:
    a piece of digital art using block shapes of color to create an image. These are sometimes referred to as "vector art" but not all vexels are made in vector format. The word "Vector" refers to "creation of digital images through a sequence of commands or mathematical statements that place lines and shapes in a given two-dimensional or three-dimensional space" (*Whatis). To put that more simply, vector art is something made in a vector program (eg. Flash, Illustrator, Freehand) and can be resized without any kind of pixelation or quality loss. Vexels on the other hand, can be raster or bitmap images. Vexels are often seen as cartoon versions of an image or photo.
    I'm working on it so hopefully I can have something to show yall by the end of the week - that's what I'm hoping anyway. I've been getting kind of impatient 'cause I haven't been getting fast results with it but I know it'll take some time so I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. Im saving it in stages so you can all see how it comes out as I work on it.

    The other day I didn't write because I was out at theMy tootsies *hehe;)
    pool all day after buying a new bathing suite that I absolutely adore!! It fits me like a charm and that's somehting I don't find everyday. It's made by Rampage (ladies know what I'm talking about ;) ) and it's cream with a crochet overlay.
    Perfect Fit!
    The day was absolutely beautiful until as expected the Florida rains came through and let loose all over the place. FL is great for fun in the sun but as they say when it rains it poors. The lightening here is crazy and it rains in buckets.
    It was a sunny day pool side until the FL rain ruined it
    After my first hurricane I think Im a trooper for all this crazy weather. Im an aquarius anyway - we love water=rain. It puts me right to sleep most of the time. Other times I feel this crazy impulse to clean.


    Well, my movies over. And Im getting hungry - as usual lol.
    Ill write laterz.

    Muahz,
    The Mizzez


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States