<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Friday, July 21, 2006
    .Popular. { freed on 12:05 AM

    I leave for a few minutes and you see what happens?

    They love me - they really love me ;P

    Okay really this time. I think Im going to bed. SIKE!!!



    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States