<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Sunday, August 06, 2006
    Can you believe it? Another Good Day! { freed on 7:33 PM

    As promised today I went to the zoo and took tons of pictures. It was a bunch of fun for an animal lover like myself.

    I woke up and prepared myself for the day and get ready to get up and out. I headed to the zoo first. It was hot as hell but I figured I'd be alright. Luckily it didn't rain until later on in the day when I was safe indoors.



    It wasn't croweded at all and that's always a good thing. There was just families and children running around screaming for mommy and daddy to look at this animal and look at that animal lol. Only thing was that it was so hot that most of the animals weren't very active - I don't blame them. My favorite exhibits were the Meerkats (they were so cute), the Rhinos (outragiously huge), the Giraffe (I got to feed and pet). They had a new manatee exhibit that was pretty cool 'cause I got to see all of the ingured ones and how they planned to rehabilitate them.
    Some of my more amusing moments in the zoo were when I got to see two tortoses getting it on all out in public for everyone to see and when I spotted a sign that read "Do Not Feed or Molest the Gators"

    It was overall a nice trip - next animal orriented trip will be the wild cat rescue where they house all the BIG cats (lions, cougars, jaguars, and such)that were rescued from different places over the US.



    After leaving the zoo I took a ride down to Channelside to watch the cruise ship leave the docks and grab a bite to eat. I've been on one cruise and I loved every second of it! I love the water and I was completely surrounded by it. The cruise I went on was to the Bahamas and I'd love to go again and stay longer. I think I'll look into that today. Start saving and take myself on a nice little trip.
    **Runs off to look at prices**
    There was a few different places to eat but I decided to stay safe and go with something I have had before. .I ended up going to Benningans for lunch and ate (guess) chicken (as usual)! Yummy. As soon as I sat down the ship started to pull away from port and it started to pour down rain . I was glad to be seated with a drink in hand before it started to rain 'cause I would have been really upset if I got caught in it outside. After I ate I walked around a littel bit more people watching and looking at things I couldn't afford lol.

    Ahhhh today was another great day - there's some hours before I go to sleep and I will try my best to make sure no one ruins another perfect day!!

    ||Randomness for the day||
    I changed my profile music back to Kanye West's Improvise to keep me encouraged to continue my book!

    My phone rang one time today to this very minute and it's already 9:19pm wtf's up with that?!

    Message to Jahdal: keep on loving my blog :)



    ♥ Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States