<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Thursday, August 10, 2006
    Like A Star { freed on 11:44 PM

    Damn I just wrote a whole blog and the power cut off :(

    .Oh well.

    I had a good day today with work and everything. I went to the mall with my mom and cousin and ran into the bargain of a century. Giess Marciano was having a sale and I was all up in it lol. I found 3 shirts that I've been looking at for the longest but refused to spend that much on and they were all on sale for a lot cheaper. I bought 2. One in which I'll def'ly be wearing if I go out with tose chicas tommorow. It's soooo cute I can't wait to have somewhere to wear the other one!!



    Oh my I think I've found my wedding song *hehe* it's sooo beautiful. I heard it today in the car and could only think of one person. *winks*
    These is a piece of it ...

    Just like a star across my sky,
    just like an angel off the page,
    you have appeared to my life,
    feel like I'll never be the same,
    just like a song in my heart,
    just like oil on my hands,
    Oh.. I do love you,

    You've got this look i can't describe,
    you make me feel like I'm alive,
    when everything else is a fade,
    without a doubt you're on my side,
    heaven has been away too long,
    can't find the words to write this song,
    Oh... your love...
    The song is called Like a Star by Corrine Bailey Rae. Her voice is amazing! She's sucha breath of fresh air. Although Goapele has won me over and become a top favorite she's up there. If you don't have either album please go get them. Corrine Baliey Rae's is a self titled debuet and Goapele is on her second album and one is tittled Closer the other Change It All.

    Speaking of music I heard Letoya Luckets new single "She Don't" and Im feeling that too. Homegirl said "when yyou're in love you look over the obvious!" Can I get an Amen!? Goodness am I feeling her on that! I think I might give her album a good listening to.



    Oh I almost forgot **important message** ....

    To whom it may concern,
    I'll tell you one last time and then I let go;
    I pride myslef in knowing that I'm the best thing you'll ever have and you let me slip away. The song is simply amazing.

    Lataz♥Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States