<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, August 14, 2006
    Myspace Jumpoff { freed on 1:17 PM

    So yeah Myspace has proven to be so many things for me.

    #1: A source of entertainment for me and the millions of other users all over the world.

    #2: A way to find all those people I had contact with that I might have lost in my move.

    and what I plan to talk about today,
    #3: Myspace:A place for cheaters!!

    Honestly, people need to be up on there game these days. For real if you're going to look for a late night creap or someone to hold your attention while homeboy/homegirl isn't giving you what you need then the internet isn't really a good place for you to try and do it. You'll always be found out! ALWAYS.


    So my story begins on www.Facebook.com, a young gentleman who's name I will not disclose contacted me saying he was new to my school and blah blah blah all that good nonsense. So anyway being the friendly person I am, I wrote him back and forth once or twice and left it at that. A little while later I guess he realized that I have a link to my Myspace page on my profile and decided to visit it. He requested me as a friend and we didn't really talk too much after that.
    About a week ago he tried to make contact with me again. In doing so he let me know that he would be in my area sometime soon and that he wanted to see me. Of course he's black, well educated, working, living on his own, and guess what ladies and gentleman ... NO GIRLFIRNED, NO WIFE, NO KIDS, NOTHING!!?!?!

    Hmmmmm I thought.

    So anyway, let's get back to the point. Today I logged into Myspace to check for any messages or comments I might have gotten while I was fast asleep and I had a friend request from a young lady in Florida. I get friend requests from females but not that often so I always look at them to see who it is and if I might know them or not. When I clicked on it I noticed a farmilar face in photoslide shows and in her profile pics and hell, everywhere else lol. It was dude from facebook.

    Was I shocked...

    Nope. It's almost expected these days. But damn how obvious could you be?!
    It's soooo easy to see your significant others friends, comments he/she posted, comments they recieved everything. Why do your bad online? You know it's going to get out and 95% faster than if you did your business out in the streets.

    No good lol. Did give me a good laugh though. I've seen so many people get caught out there with myspace it's not even funny. So gals and guys, Judge Mabeline (of divorce court) says "dig deep before you leap" and I damn sure think that Myspace should be a great tool for that as well as everything else.

    Like someone once said to me ... It's 2006 lets see some ID, an HIV test, and a credit report lol.

    Lataz ♥ Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States