<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Sunday, August 27, 2006
    New Face { freed on 2:42 PM

    And so it was time for a layout change - it's a little more airy and I like that. Kind of how I've been feeling the past week. Hopefully it'll lift your spirits as well.

    Someone just sent me Beyonce's new album BDay and Im listening to that as we speak. Im also taking a listen to a few new singles from Kelis, Tank, Justin Timberlake, and

    I must say Justin is comming with straight FIRE for this upcomming album of his. Sexy Back is hot!

    Kelis - Trilogy
    Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I- My Love
    Beyonce - Kitty Kat
    Tank - Love Machine

    Anyway, I had a pretty uneventful night - didn't go anywhere. Sat at home and tried to play scrabble with Les for a little bit but he was cheating and claiming that he couldn't play lol. After that I sat up a little bit longer; and watched National Geographic Channel for a little before I went to bed. There was a special on called "Is It Real: The LochNess Monster" I was real ammused by these people chasing after a myth. Funny. my tounge is sore as hell 'cause I had a huge frosty from Wendy's yesturday and it was sooo hard to suck out of the straw lol. That's prolly very random but oh well.

    Well, Im hungry so Im going to grab some food. Somebody call me - I haven't been on the phone ALL day :( Talk to you later.


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States