<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, August 14, 2006
    School, Best Friends, and a Damn Good Man { freed on 5:35 PM

    Damn this is going to be my third time blogging today.
    I wish I could say everything I feel here on this blog 'cause lord knows that I'd spill my guts . There's not too many people I could tell everything, and I do mean everything. My BFF from NY abandoned me (for real) I haven't spoken to her in ions . At least I know she's alive. My other bestest is busy raising her (beautiful) family and of course she's not going to have as much time as she usually would; but that's understandable. Im happy for her 'cause I know she's happy! I can't wait till she gets married cause Im def'ly going to be all up in the planning of everything *hehe*


    Other than that I've been thinking hella hard about transfering to UCF (University of Central Florida) starting the Spring of 07' semester. I'm pretty sure that Im going to keep my same major (Multimedia Journalism) and if I decide to change I do have time. Im pretty sure I could save enough for next semester and I def'ly want to go to school in the summer time to catch up on the classes that I could ahve been taking this semester. It's a matter of me focusing and staying on track in the next semester. No fooling around and I think I got this. I know I can do it so Im just going to do like I do and get it done! Some of my family members think that bouncing form school to school isn't "good" but guess what - Im doing what I think is best for myself and no one else, 'cause in the end they'll be no one else to pay for what I've done but me so ... to all the negativity. I plan to do me and get exactly when I want to be the best way I can.

    I know this much - so much in this world just needs to be free lol. School, housing, food ... I'd be straight with that . Dang, I need to be rich or maybe win the lottery! Life would be so much easier I'd get a car, 2 puppies and a bangin' ass townhouse, go to school and have some fun!!!


    I just finished reading a friend of mines blog and my response had to be cut short because if I had continued on he would have been there forever reading it and my response would have been longer than the actual post. The post was about efficiant ways to pull decent minded women. He brought up some valid points and from a males prospective it actually surprised me! The one thing he said that still has me trippin' is this ...

    "deep down inside is crying cause all he can get is bitches...and hoes...and it intesifies is crime rate because of this. All the violence and profanity in music... tv...streets is just a cry for help from the lack of decent minded females in the lives of men"

    Damn, who would have known. All this voilence that the media blames on TV and Rap music could be stopped if there were more level headed, decent minded females for the guys to rap to lol. He made some other points which I more than agreed with.
    "some odd reason doods think you most hunt the female down like a wild animal to get with her" Hell no you don't have to run behind me to let me know you're interested. There's a difference between persistance and stalker tendencies lol. "following them serveral blocks while asking them your premade list of random "ingorant ass" questions" All the questions about where my man is, and why I should come home, and telling me how you just want to be my friend with you is rediculous. Riddle me with something I haven't heard before. This is the main reason most guys get mad when you igg them because they think we're being stank when really it's that you and 50 other dudes just asked me the same dumb questions. Please fellas, come up with something else. Trip over some uniqueness or something."pulling your car over on the sidewalk infront of them to prevent there escape and ensure your game is heard" Now here's where it gets rediculus. I've had guys literally trip over their own 2 feet in hot pursuit of trying to get my attention. All you're going to get is laughed at lol. The guy that pays me no attention is usually the guy that makes me crazy. As backwards as this may sound I don't want all of your attention. Don't make me out to be the only thing you see. "a decent minded female...doesnt think dope money is..."cute"...she dosent want someone that owns a street pharmacy...she wants someone that owns CVS."You aint lying. You're not going to make me a drug dealers wife. HELL NO. I want a man who's street smart and book smart! A corporate hustler if you will.


    I love good blogs - there should be more in this world lol.
    Lataz ♥Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States