<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Friday, September 15, 2006
    Could This Be(etle) Love? { freed on 12:38 PM

    I always said I wouldn't get a small car cause Im small myself and if I had it my way and gas prices weren't so high I'd get the biggest truck I could. My 5 foot tail would be riding high in a Navigator or an Escalade for sure.
    But the other day leaving from work I saw the cutest little beetle. I think it was the color that grabbed my eye more than anything. It wasn't that old red or yellow. It was the burnt orange that got me. I've only been in one once and I actually liked it. Me and my god brothers girlfriend rode around Boynton Beach with the top down like 2 speed divas lol. But anyway - I def'ly am feeling



    Yeah so I re wrote the plot for the Zane submission again. I think it'll flow a lot better. I wonder if I can submit more than one?! That would be good 'cause then I can send in all three and not have to worry 'cause all my ideas would be there lol.


    In the meanwhile thanks to Mrs.Carly I found a celebrity look alike face recognition
    program that scans your face and reads out which celebrty you look like. It's funny 'cause I have been told more than a few times that I look like a few of the poepl that came up on the list. Just yesturday someone asked me if anyone ever told me if I looked like Rihanna, which I don't see at all. And My uncle swears up and down I look like Golden Brookes who plays Mya on the TV show Girlfriends.

    What do yall think? Is this reading any good? I'll tell you this - I never for one second thought I looked anything like Eva Longoria. Whoa.


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States