<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Thursday, September 21, 2006
    Groove Tickets { freed on 10:59 PM

    Today before heading to class I picked up one of those papers full of events and such going on around the downtown area and in looking through it I found the perfect event to go to. Of course I would have imagined that it would be over the weekend but boy do people love throwing glitches in my matrix!?

    Great.

    The damn concert is on a Monday!? WTH. I have class and my most wonderful company will def'ly be gone by that time. We have lives you know. **blah**. I was so excited about the concert because it was like a jazz/soul/spoken word type event. The tickets are pretty cheap too. The Roots, Mari Ben-Ari and Jean Grae. Jean Grae is a talented spoken word lyricist that caught my ear on a neo-soul mix tape like 2 months back. He work is hot. You know - I think I'll add some Jean Grae to the play list just because.
    Okay so yeah I'm really upset that this concert is on a Monday but life goes on. I'll be alright, but I'm still going to see if we can go. You never know.


    Mmmmmm I'm thinking Panera Bread (my new morning addiction) for breakfast tommorow morning before work. Now I'm not one for breakfast or anything especially because I'm just not a morning person but their bagels are the closest to NY bagels that I've had yet and plus I'm up so damn early now that if I don't eat in the morning by lunch time I'm super starving. So I've indulged in a bagel and hot chocolate has been breakfast for the past few mornings.

    cozy park 79In the midst of working and such I'm still working on this New York trip, even though my switch of a decision on my place of residence has shifted (and will most likely cost me more than I anticipated). We're looking for a nice hotel in Manhattan, that's not too costly (if any exist). I found a great one right across from Central park and the Museum of Natural History but the price dramatically goes up when you get a private bathroom. Crazy huh?! It'll be cold and so I'm going to have to get another pair of timbs since the NY chill doesn't play. I have a bunch of sweaters, jackets, and most importantly my snorkle so other than the boots I should be alright.
    I'm doing a bunch of babbling today huh. Oh well, you know you love it and that's why you're still reading lol.

    So yeah ...

    It's been decided and finalized that X-Mas is going to be at my parents house this year, as it was last year but so much more family will be down this year. Now that my grandparents are moving around the corner they'll def'ly be here along with 3 of my 4 aunts, my grandparents on my mothers side, all of my 3 uncles, my god parents, my second daddy, and a bunch of cousins. Who knows who else will make it down. There's got to be over 30 people on the list as of now and that's just including family. Not to mention neighbors, and friends.

    Okay early morning, and def'ly a long night ahead so I need to hop in the bed. Talk to you guys laterz.


    ♥Mystique
    [PS]I'm working on a new layout for my myspace profile. I need something a bit more permanent than the one I have now. It's just not good enough lol. Any suggestions?!


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States