<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Saturday, September 09, 2006
    I♥NY [write. pics.& book.] { freed on 10:31 PM

    The closer and closer it gets to 9/11 and the more and more time passes by that I've left my home town I miss it more and more. I miss everything about it from the people (as mean and as fast paced as they want to be), the culture (you find a little bit of everything walking the streets of NY), the sights (from the mansions of the Hamptons' to the lights of time square).


    Me and my bestest friend are planning a trip to NY in January. I haven't been back since I moved which is going on a year and 2 months. I know January is 4 months away but I'm anxious already. On the itinerary is all the touristy stuff like the old Statue of Liberty, times square, fashion ave , ice skating at Rockefeller Center, and all that jazz, we should hit the Hamptons' too. And on top of that I need to stop by my high school, see some family and friends that I haven't seen in forever and just enjoy being in NY again.
    This trip is an X-Mas gift to myself (along with my sugar baby!)

    Speaking of New York, I just missed the annual West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn that me and my cousin Trena hit up every year. It's so much fun!! The people the music, and can't forget the food __. This is the second year I'm missing it due to moving. I won't be missing it anymore. Although I did get to see him before I missed my Sean Paul this year and I'm very upset about that!
    I couldn't find much from this year but I did find plenty from the last year I went (2004). Enjoy.

    While I was looking for pictures from this years parade and ended up stumbling across a NY photo blogger with an awesome page. His photos are great and show NY in so many different lights. To see his work click this link.
    What I wouldn't give to be able to go to Jamaica Ave in the upcoming weeks to go shopping for some fall clothes, and grab a big greasy slice of pizza. Ahhhh I♥NY!!

    On forward from my home sickness ...

    Totally changed my story for the Zane entry - hit the archives if you don't know what I'm talking about. The characters are the same and there were some new ones introduced. It should come out pretty straight though. Im anxious to get a finished product; but Im not rushing a thing. In the meanwhile I was reading her latest during my break while I gobbled down half of a rotisserie chicken lol. I'm such a fat a**. She's such an awesome writer and hopefully entering these submissions will open some doors for me or at least it's giving me the experience of writing something for one of my fav authors to edit.
    Carmel Flava is sooo good!



    You all need to stop playing - go out and start reading it asap! That may be my work someday so you better start supporting now lol!!

    NOTE::Ummm TrueLyfe - get to writing. I'm tired of waiting!!!And yeah I'm going to get on you until you get to writing - stop keeping the good stuff for yourself lol. **hehe**

    Ta Ta For Now
    ♥ Mystique

    I just got all excited thinking it was Sunday and that I was about to watch Wild Wedding Night - wow that sucks lol



    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States