<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, September 11, 2006
    Remembering 9/11 { freed on 12:23 PM


    I was going to the bathroom when I passed by a classroom where two techers gathered just outside of the door wispering. When I heard them say a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center, I walked a little slower in disbelief trying to hear as much as I could. I figured that it was just a nasty rumour. Although I didn't think what they said was true I still couldn't help thinking about it. WOW I thought as I imagined something so massive beiing in the line of fire. I just couldn't fathom that.
    After it was verified, the news of a plane hitting the World Trade Center spread through the school like wild fire.

    I remember picking up the phone to call my parents, my brother, call my cousins who were closer to Manhattan than I was - I had a God mother who's office building was directly across from the WTC and an Aunt who worked in Manhattan as well.

    I still remember being in class that day. Sitting, staring up at the TV that channel after channel showed a horrific picture of what looked like our city going down in flames. I glanced out the wondow almost every 5 seconds to make sure I saw nothing in the sky.

    I also remember after they began letting people in and out of Manhattan again going down to ground zero as close as I can get and the sense of mourning, sadness that surrounded me.
    I also remember thehuge outpouring of help that swarmmed about digging and cleaning up the rubble in the midst of all the confusion that went on around them.

    There was a documentary that in my opinion was the best out of the millions of documentaries that were made for 9/11. It was a documentary made by two french filmakers. They were supposed to be focussing on probationary firefighters and suddenly everything changed when the first plane hit the towers. They were the only people who managed to have their cameras inside of the towers and got so much footage that most people couldn't live to tell.
    For any of you who haven't seen it - ; this is by far the BEST documentary that I have seen till this day.

    So many questions still remain and my heart goes out to those who still deal with the effects of this today. No matter what I♥NY!!!
    May we keep the families and all effected by this tragedy in our hearts forever.
    ♥ Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States