<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Monday, October 16, 2006
    Frustrations { freed on 10:28 PM

    Just to name a few ...

    1. my myspace layout isn't comming out how I'd like it too.
    2. i'm quite tired of being tired.
    3. i'm anxious as hell to get back to Boca.
    4. no one leaves any damn comments.
    5. i have to work tommorow.
    6. my minutes are pretty much done 'till the 22nd (not that anyone's calling anyway)


    On the brighter side, my net is back up and running properly. I just got in from class and thank you to my lovely study habits I got a 95 on my MAH midterm! YaY. I told yall I was going to get A's in both of my classes. If anything else, that makes me really happy. I know I HATE school but it's something I have to do to get where I want to be and make sure my future is straight so I'll sacrifice whatever to do so.
    I have another mid-term on Thursday and I plan to bang out no less than a 90 (that's def'ly a minimum).

    So yeah anyway ...
    Boooooo I have to work tommorow. That sucks but I'm making the money so it's all good. Seriously this whole, school to work thing isn't what it's cracked up to be. All I do is sleep, eat, go to work, go to school, and start all over again the next day. Damn ... I don't want to do this forever lol. I need to start working out again, I've been eating way too much junk food - it's convienient and fufilling at the time but my husband will have no fat wife lol. I plan to keep this body in shape till the day I die even if it takes me waking up super early (morning person or not). I don't even need the motivation cause the first half of a roll i see forming from those late night meals and constant snacking Im the gym before you can say anything lol.

    Well Im off. Nite Nite.

    ♥ Mystique

    PS Christian ... that prior blogs about haters and people that have nothing better to do with their lives but talk about me was not about you. I mean how could I? I asked you for an opinion and you gave it to me, I would never in a million years get mad because you gave it to me straight and honest. I respect and value your opinion and I wouldn't air you out like that lol. Trust me when I say that who I wrote it to knows exactly who Im talking to and that Karma is a force to be reckoned with. His will come.


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States