<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Sunday, October 22, 2006
    Weekends Over { freed on 8:57 PM

    I know it's been more than a few days. I couldn't sign in to Blogger for anything, I cheated the system though. HAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

    What a weekend I had. And an unexpected one too. Maybe sometimes unexpected is for the best. Im not going to lie though - I LOVE surprises, but you really have to keep them from me cause if I even think there's a surprise in store; I will do whatever to find out what it is lol.

    Well the weekends over and that means bcak to work, school, and the same ol' you know what as usual. Blah - normal life sucks - just playing lol. Right noe I'm laying in the bed doing absolutely nothing while drinking some tea. Yes I said tea - there's a cold front and it's beautiful out.The sun is shining, there's a break from all the hot weather and humidity and the sky is clear! Can't complain about that. Back in NY at this time it'd be freezing and I'd be straight depressed that I couldn't do anything outside.

    Anyway ...

    I'm working on my brothers page and I did mine over again and it's finally come together quite nicely. There are somethings I'd like to change but for now I'm leaving it as is for now just changing small things here and there. I did write up some new things for it and even though I'd much rather you go to the page to see it I guess I can show you here as well.


    00001.//Typical Day A typical Day in my life (if I’m not working) at this point in time would have to be waking up. Thanking God for allowing me to see another day. I usually look at my phone to see just how late I’m waking up (I love to sleep in) and make my first phone call of the day which is most likely to my baby. After bidding him good morning I get out of the bed and because I’m not really a breakfast person I skip the food and hit the shower. After the shower I’m usually hopping online to check my email, myspace.com, facebook.com, you know; all that good stuff. By this time it’s usually late enough for me to eat something and finish off whatever it is that I need to get done. 00002.//Alias? Mystique is pretty simple to explain. It’s a combination of two words: Unique and Mystery. Most people see my face and assume such an array if things about me. Which most of the time are completely untrue. If you don’t know me you’d never figure me out with one simple hello goodbye conversation. 00003.//Baby Making Music? Favorite baby making music, that would 100%ly have to be Sade, want to get specific on the album then I’d say Lovers Rock. That is truly some baby making music. I just wonder how many babies were conceived as soon to be mommies and daddies rocked to that album. **chuckles** 00004.//Relax Yourself After long stressful days, which seem to be more and more prevalent in my life lol, I like to write out my feelings and thoughts on my days activities and such. Writing for me is very therapeutic. If I’m really stressed then I might just hit the sac. Yeah it might not be productive but I feel so much better after a good long peaceful, uninterrupted nap.


    I just submitted a few entries to the yahoo time capsule which I think is pretty flippin' awesome! I submitted 3 entries love, beauty and hope. I think I'm going to put in one more though. If they send me links of course I'll share. You guys should do some too! Be apart of history lol boy was that corny.

    Saw III comes out on friday! YaY I bought the first one like 2 weeks ago just to prepare myself for it. I can't wait, I love to scare myself although the movie wasn't so much scary but suspensful. I plan to go opening night with some co-workers, followed by drunk twister - it should be fun lol.

    Well I'll talk to yall later, I'm about to watch the last episode of Nip Tuck season 1 so I can jump on season two before they put out another season and I end up waaayy behind lol. Lataz!


    Oh before I go1 I got some new boots...
    You like?!



    ♥ Mystique
    "I like to take chances"


    Shameless self promotion ... Tell Your Friends


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States