<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006
    BlogWorthy { freed on 10:14 PM

    WOW.
    What a day yesterday was lol. I have to tell yall 'cause it was just that funny.

    So yesterday me and my dear mother were in the mall shopping for some birthday gifts for my father. We came across this T-Shirt place that will put custom phrases, photos etc. onto tee's, tanks, and hats. On every wall of the store there are examples of pre-made shirts that can be made for you. So we're walking through chuckling at all the smart ass phrases that they had when we come across this one shirt my mom couldn't quite figure out so she calls me over to decipher it.

    I walk over and she points to the shirt.
    When I take a look at it I was almost mortified at the fact that she had picked that shirt for me to explain over all the rest.

    The shirt was simple and I simply wanted out after seeing it lol.

    All it was, was a tea bag with the word TEA wriiten aross it.

    I'm like DAMN, how am I to explain this one lol.
    After walking away my mom continues to follow me around the store begging for me to tell her what it means.
    The cashier in the store was cracking up and I promise if I was a little lighter than I am I would have been beat red from laughing and embarrasment.

    All day long she hounded me for details of the TEA BAG.
    When we returned home she threatened to look it up on the computer and I was like "oh no" lol.

    Well, she learned the meaning of Tea Bag yesterday and I'm not talking about the one you put in water/milk to relax or wake up everyday.

    Only my mother lol.
    ♥ Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States