<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Tuesday, December 26, 2006
    Post Christmas Update { freed on 8:24 PM

    [The Day After 12.26.o6]

    What a Christmas. All the fam had a good time and we ate more than I could probably explain. I'm still stuffed as we speak and fighting the itis but I'm winning that battle.

    I got a new camera YaY! *same on from my wishlist*. I can get back on taking pictures. I took a bunch from dinner that I'll post sometime soon. It's bluetooth enabled, I can send pics from my phone to my camera or to my comp, etc. And my fav function so far is that it takes amazing panoramic pics. I just got it so there is an error or two but I'm still learning - this one is after only a few tries.
    Be expecting a ton load more.



    Me, 2 of my aunts, and my cousin went to see Dream Girls today. I haven't been to the movies in a while but I enjoyed myself this time. The movie I must say was amazing and I would even pay to see it again. The media was saying that Jenifer Hudson out-shined Beyonce but she also had the main role so that could be the reason. Seriously that girl has an amazing voice and this movie absolutely won't be the last we see of her.

    I signed up to IMVU. It's like a 3D instant messenger. It's pretty cool actually. I always see the ad when I'm on Myspace but I never even bothered to click it and look into it. Mrs.Carly (who was super excited about it and even said it was better than Myspace) invited her friends list and I decided to see what it was about. We'll see how deep into it I get. First things first is to get my Avatar to look like me and not some spanish chick lol.
    Get on and join me so I can earn some credits.
    IMVU - The World's Greatest 3D Chat
    Ooops did I forget to say please? *hehe*


    Ooooo there's a special on the National Geographic channel called In The Womb: Multiples I can't wait to watch it.

    Yall know how much I love kids! I just couldn't even fathom having more than one child growing inside me. And not just because I'm petite either lol. Maybe one day I'll find out *wink*



    You all need to get educated and watch: SUNDAY JANUARY 14 8P et/9P pt

    I'm heading back to Boca in a few days and I need to act like it. I haven't packed much and I really need to get on it. I have so much to look forward to down there. I actually can't wait to get classes started so they can finish lol.
    There's so much I WANT to do, and so much that NEEDs to be done. Can't wait.

    Back to work tommorow :( it was fun while it lasted. One last bit of fun before getting back on the grind and that's me, some ice cream and a DVD. I bought RENT but haven't watched it yet. I think that's what I'll watch tonight. The house is quiet, I, pretty stress free and relaxed so it's me Eerie and the DVD tonight.

    Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got home safely!
    ♥Misty


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States