<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Wednesday, December 06, 2006
    Snip Snip { freed on 10:20 PM

    YaY! My girl Caridee did her thing in the final episode of America's Next Top Model! I said out of the two girls left, Melrose and Caridee that it was Caridee's win no doubt. I didn't feel that Melrose had the stability to be in the spotlight and be criticized all the time. She won and I think it was well played and congrats to her.

    Anyway ...
    I'm thinking about cutting and coloring my hair. Not cutting it a lot but It's broken off alot and I need it to get back to growing. I've been doing my own hair for a while now and I haven't found a hairstylist since I've been down here. I plan on doing that once I get back down south. *yeah i'll add that to my to do list* Last time I dyed my hair no one really noticed too much and I don't want that to be the case this time. My hair is very dark so the color only showed in the sun. I used Garnier and dyed it Intense Auburn this time I figured I'd go a little more intense and go with bright auburn brown. If not I might find something else that I know will show. I don't know if I'm brave enough yet to go bright auburn blode - im kind of iffy about going that far. I'm sure I'll have pictures for yall when I'm done going hair dye crazy lol.

    whew ...
    So I'm so ready to hit Boca back up! I can't wait to get back down there and just do my thing. Get busy at school, and have some fun.
    I also want to do something nice for y bday which by the way is something like 71 days away lol. You should all mark your calendars lol. I think I know what I want to get myself. It's pretty beautiful if I might say so...



    My other choices were
    aquamarine

    pink sapphire

    And if I had 14,000
    yellow diamond



    Anyway I'm doing some updating to my page as well as looking up some things so that's all for now.

    Lataz♥Mysti


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States