<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Wednesday, January 17, 2007
    A Hum Drum Hump Day { freed on 8:10 PM

    I know I've been neglecting this account for a few days but I promise I won't do that too much more. I just to get settled in and fix some things here and there so my stay is as pleasant as possible.


    So yeah once again Rhi has put me on to something new, I don't know how or where she finds these things but I'm loving this new one. It's called Flikzor. I'm going to put it into my new layout on Myspace but for now I'm going to keep it here. It's a video messaging system. So those of you with web cams and video enabled digi cams please show some love!

    ***REMOVED BY ME!!!***

    So yeah anyway can't wait to see those. I'm sitting here trying to quickly think of what info I haven't told you guys yet.

    Today was pretty normal. Woke up (pretty late) and went to go get lunch with D after that we hit the UC for some studying before class. Actually I wasn't studying but working on a paper. Fran stopped by and me her and D joked around a bit. After all that I headed to class.

    DAMN it just started to rain ((again)) it's been a pretty yucky day. I overheard some girls talking while I was eating lunch say there was supposed to be another cold front comming in. I hate the cold. I'm spoiled by the Florida sun.

    American Idol is on and it's too funny - these people have to have had been paid 'cause they're horrible lmao. I really do feel bad.

    I'm about to get to finishing off my first paper for the semester so that It can be out of the way so I'll be back online a little later. If I don't close out Myspace, Facebook, and Blogger nothing would get done lol.

    Until laterz
    TaTa♥Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States