<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Saturday, January 06, 2007
    No Time for Fake Ones { freed on 4:11 PM

    So I guess this chick just doesn't want to give up my pics. Action needs to be taken. She took them down and put 'em right back up. Damn these girls make me angry. There is no lack of self esteem I can have that would urge me to take someone else's pictures. Here's what she has to say on her (if she is a her)on her crushspot profile.

    Sup People On Cs This Ya Girl Shay Coming Str8 Out The A I'm 18 Years Old Graduated From High Skool And Now A Up And Coming Model ... Yes The Girl Is Tryin 2 Do The Damn Thang I'm Single Rite Now And Looking Somebody Who Can B Understandin of Wat I Do Cause Some Nigga's Seem 2 Get Jelous Cause I'm Modelin Or Wateva But Hey It Is Wat It Is So I Mean If U Just Keep It 100 Wit Ya Girl Shay Hit Me Up On Here Or My Yahoo

    I'm just too cool everyone wants to be me lol.
    She sounds just like me huh lmbao. I mean really give me a break for real...


    Playing with the camera again this morning while out for a walk and (not having my glasses on) my crappy sight I thought I saw a dog walking across the street. I haven't seen too many stray dogs since I've been down in Florida so I was kind of suspicious. After crossing the street I noticed that It wasn't a dog but a huge bright orange iguana. I got really excited number one because the position he was heading made it possible for me to get really close and number two I had my camera and I knew I could get some good shots.










    I might head out this night to Ls Olas with Franie to Ro's party but who knows - if so you know I'll have pics to share. For now I'm going to try not to fall asleep and watch some TV for a little bit.

    ♥Mysti


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States