<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Sunday, March 04, 2007
    Cruisin' { freed on 1:00 AM

    So I got a new car yesterday!
    A 2001 PT Cruiser.

    It's got leather and suede interior, black exterior, and I already have plans for the dash!!! My mom said she saw a plate that said "I'm not spoiled, just well taken care of" - *hehe* I like it already!

    I'm sooooo happy. Now I can really get some things done and make some moves. I'll have more pics later since the weather here in Tampa has been cold and wet :(
    I'm going to register it tomorrow and hopefully it wont cost too much. Regardless it has to be done.

    To make things even better I checked all the mail I received at my moms house and there was a check from my old job (a pretty decent one too). I'll probably be saving that cash anyway but there are these shoes I've been eyeing in Aldo for quite sometime and I think I deserve them lol.
    I'm supposed to be heading back to Boca on Tuesday and I might possibly might be going to South Carolina to visit my grandma as well. Other than that I just want to relax, even though I do have a paper due next Thursday; I'll have it done though. That new years resolution to end my procrastination still hasn't begun lol.

    My tummy hurts a little bit but I think I'm about to get into some ice cream (anyway). I've been an ice cream feind lately. Oh well, I like ice cream.
    I'm going to indulge in my cold treats and watch a movie or two then I'm heading to bed.

    Ummm [rants]
    I only had 4 views on my myspace page today. What's up with that?
    I finally got most of my contacts back on my phone after sitting there manually transfering them from my old phone: so appriciate it and call me lol.

    ♥Mystique
    (yall know I'm lying and I'm going to be up another 45 hours but it sounds good)


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States