<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007
    Re.Run { freed on 8:34 PM

    I hit DJ Scoobz bday bash and ended up spotted in the worst way. "Facebook" isn't that a ...
    seriously though; facebook and myspace, I promise they could really get you in trouble if you aren't too careful. It's funny though, I can't lie. I'll have to do some editing and post the pic up here later on tonight. *still laughing*

    So this weekend should be fun filled. As was my last.
    Friday it's Whyte Noise (Las Olas) for Reggae night there. Saturday I'm going to an art exhibit for the Miami Ad School, which should be pretty interesting. Then Saturday night is supposed to be my first experience at Miami Jouvert. I was kind of skeptical about the price ($35 in advanc. $45 at the door) but I'm just learning now that it's all inclusive and includes:
    1) Water-based body Paints
    2) State of the art lights & sound
    3) T-shirts and towels available
    4) Food & all the alcohol you want

    So I guess it's not bad. Especially considering what I paid to go out last weekend.


    I say supposed to for all of these 'cause we all know how quick a change of plans can occur lol.
    Sunday (although I'm probably going to want to rest those plans can't change) I'm going up to Tampa to pick up my car and attend a BBQ my parents are having. I plan on thoroughly stuffing my face.

    Well, I'm going to go ahead and find something to eat 'cause I'm starving again. I did have a pretty darn good lunch though and a great sleep last night too, along with a nice nap that I'm just waking myself up from as we speak.

    So I'm off....Lataz
    ♥Mystique


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States