<body>
♥ expectant .
im your girl

Name: Candise P( Candi P)
Age: 20 years old
Date of Birth: Febuary15
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius
Motherhood: Mother of 1
Residence: South Florida via NY

I'm an 80's baby. Born February 15th ((Aquarius to the fullest)). For those who wonder - I am NOT mixed with any other ethnicity. Simply and beautifully African American. New York born and bread. Now residing in South Florida. Although I'm loving the fun and sun, NOTHING beats New York.

candipmodel@gmail.com@gmail.com
ADD me on Myspace /Yahoo

♥ Twitter Updates.
Follow Me

    follow me on Twitter
    ♥ Live life.
    like it's your last

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


    ♥ past .
    travel through time

    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    March 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007

    ♥ friends.
    set them free

    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends
    friends


    ♥ Outro.
    with love...

    Tuesday, November 13, 2007
    Right On Time { freed on 8:13 PM

    Was surfing the net today and came across a good read on a website I frequent for her extreme creativity, and great blogs KissChanel.com I thought I'd share since it was so on time for me I thought maybe it might be for some of yall.

    *Enjoy*


    Having feelings are not good or bad, they just are. Reflect on it. Jealousy is simply reminding you that you’re worthy of the best and that you fiend for the best.

    ...If you allow yourself to be jealous, there’s no room for love. If you allow yourself to be in denial about your jealousy, there’s no room for you to be loyal and honest.

    ...Don’t let anyone steal your spirit. Remain peaceful. When disharmony present themselves into our lives…stand firm and just block anymore incoming discord.

    ... Sometimes people are so cloudy about their feelings that they end up disrespecting you, in attempt to make themselves feel better. ... Not everyone is trying to “out-do” them yet they put up that front as if they’re better than you. Guaranteed, their shit stinks just like yours. They must have missed the memo. I tell it like this, let go of the “hate” and focus on how you can prosper.

    That is the most truest way you can move on & be the better person.




    Anywho.....
    I went to the doctors office yesturday for my weekly and boy did I freak myself out! We talked about the possiblity of a c-section and I think my mind got the best of me. Don't get me wrong - a c-section would be a lot easier (with the exception of the recooperation time :( Im not trying to think about it but that's hard as I don't know what. Especially with the fact that my mother (even though she had other circumstances) had a c-section and almost died from blood loss while giving birth to my brother. That makes it a little hard to think about myself being in the same position.
    She [my doctor] said I could stop taking my medicine and that means the baby will be here sooner than I thought - sooner than we all thought. I finally get to meet my little bean!!!

    Nip/Tuck comes on in about an hour and I plan on showering and attempting to clean up a little before it comes on so Im out for now - Maybe I'll be back later maybe tommorow.

    Lataz♥Candise P


    <$BlogItemBody$>

    Name:
    Location: New York/Florida, United States